03-11-2021, 10:10 AM   #5045
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
In light of this threadI have a confession:

As a young buck, I used to goto Meijers when my moms shift started and would be picked up a few hours later from my dad. Well, being supplied like $5, only lasted so long on video games and having no source of income being around 12 or so..I improvised. The video games were not pushed up next to each other to allow for the arcade service techs to get to the back covers if/when needed. I noted this and it struck my interest. While peaking around the back, the tech once forgot to lock the back cover. Slid the back cover out of the way, and I was able to reach the coin insert trigger....instant FREE credits. Had access to the actual coin drop, but considered that stealing and left it alone. I know...what logic right LOL. Then one day, I got caught since I got too relaxed and didnt note the position of the arcade employee when I went around to the back. Was no longer welcomed in that arcade; #PermBan #AssWhopinByDad. Also did the coin on a string/magnet trick and flattening nickels to quarter sizes.....so creative as a child LOL. #BadMonkey
In NJ we had toll tokens ($.35) and when I couldnt find quarters around the house, I would "borrow" the tokens from my mom and dads cars to play $.25 games. It wasn't very smart but I needed my fix

That reminds me, I need to pay them back soon
Appreciate 1
Fast.F10513.50