Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureModelsOnly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russkey View Post
M550 has better design, quality interior & powerful TT V8. It's fun in a straight line due to massive torque, but on turns you sure gonna feel the big weight. That takes the fun away, especially if you're comparing to M340. You'll probably think the power of the TTV8 will compensate for the weight, but it won't. It's not all about straight line acceleration. If you value handling then M340 is gonna be a good choice! It's powerful enough! My thoughts after driving tuned TTV8 550 for 4 years!
How many people live near "twisties" and "canyon roads". Not me and I am afraid not many do either. It's funny how people obsessed over high lateral G cornering capabilities in DD cars when they live in areas flat as a pancake chock full of traffic
I take these so called "twisties" on my daily commute :
That's awesome man! Unfortunately for the vast majority we don't live no where near roads like that.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0