Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
This interests me. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Me too. I like the incremental adjustment levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Interesting. How are you liking it?

I also notice you have the attention of (whom I assume) everyone who shaves their head on here.

I just got a panasonic clipper that goes from 1mm to 10mm in .5mm increments, but I am intrigued by your post as well. Researching now.
Well, it has taken a few weeks before I was able to test the new thing...and to say it frankly: For me personal its a peace of crap which gone back to shop on Monday.

To explain you my rating: Aside of its very cool design and art, its way much too big and unhandy to use it for more as just the head. The adjustment, memory and floating stageadjustments are just annoying after switching it on. You hit the power button and rest your thumb automatically onto the sensorfield, where the length is be set...brrrrt, the length changes instantly. So you have to reset it onto your desired length or use the memory function.
Second and for me most important reason: The 3 delivered combs are all way too big and from the design are not really useful to clip all kinds of headshapes at the first try. Reason herefore are the cutdesign, the comb rests into the housing and the length is adjusted from the machine. The cutting zone is in the middle of the comb and when you start clipping, the cutzone must be plain and straight, otherwise the blades wont cut your hairs to the desired length. Had started at the read lower side of my head and try to make the closer corner to my main head...no way. Within the "curve" I'd lifted the comb a bit and all hairs weren't hit properly, so I had to treat that place over and over again, until the last hairs were cut.
Whats more to say? The hairs are starting to stuck under the comb dorsal end to the machine and you have to wipe or blow out them more than one time, depends on your hairthickness.
But the most disadvantage is the unusability at other parts at my body, starting into my pits, caused by the comb and cutter design, its impossible to reach all hairs into the pit, you can't turn your pit into a flawless plain area.
Same at chestparts and so on.
You may consider my words, when you're gonna buy exactly this machine. Maybe its fitting better for you, but I will definitely looking for another one.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2