View Single Post
      06-24-2019, 12:24 PM   #22907
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same here, I once put my brother head first into a corner of a cabinet. I think I had soaked up two towels with blood before my mom found us with me trying to keep it on the "down-low".

He got about 30 stitches in his scalp, and I got the A$$ whooping of a lifetime from my dad!
Ouch. I've gone pretty crazy on my younger brother (who can kick my butt anytime - lot bigger than me) and my dad had to step in and separate us because it was not going to end well for either of us, but that was once and never again.

But when I was younger (like 10) I was pretty ticked off that that he (about 4 years old) would climb up to the breadbox while I was at school and eat all the candy I was hoarding up there. So one day I put a pocketknife in there, don't remember if I helpfully left the blade open or not, and sure enough, he cut himself with it by accident.

Plan worked alright - suddenly the parents had a vested interest in preventing him from climbing up there anymore because they didn't know what I had left there. Previously, they thought him scarfing my candy was pretty funny. I never got in trouble either, because how could you blame me - I didn't cut him. And he shouldn't have been up there. My parents still talk about this from time to time - its a funny story now.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8222.00