View Single Post
      09-18-2009, 11:50 PM   #73
taliesen
Self Imposed Exile
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 328i

It's definitely worth the 60 bucks to me - but I AM a 360 achievement point whore, so your mileage may vary.

When you buy the car, it will have a W for works, a curved arrow for drift - if it doesn't have those, you can only mode it to stage 3, and can't use it for drift.

Just spent several hours playing, and the works question brings up another gripe - why the HELL do you have to buy ALL the mods before making it a works vehicle? Stage 3 tires are street legal, works tires are pure race - so why do you have to have stage 3? It also makes you buy nitrous (if available), which it specifically tells you you can't have on the car if it's a Works upgrade. Stupid . . . of course, it's pretty generous with cash prizes, so you can make the money up pretty quick.

And whoever it is at EA that thinks the grid girls for drift look hot (or even human for that matter) needs to get up from their computer and go to a strip club or something. Those women are CREEPY. They all stand leaning backwards, and what is up with that hand-behind-the-head pseudo body building pose???

And yes, I feel better for having vented, thank you very much