10-15-2020, 12:33 PM   #11
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
agree with the statements on companies loving subscriptions. Gyms are another great example of this, I would bet 70% of the gyms revenue come from people who dont show up and pay either bc they are too lazy and dont want to and will go one day or have no clue they are still paying the minimal amount a month.

I think the only monthly subscription I have is amazon prime. Everything else I bum passwords off family members lol
Gyms are the worst, however I think it's the industry that is full of shady fuckers. My gym closed down at the start of this shit but had the cojones to keep billing everyone even though the gym was closed. Apparently they kept billing people unless you contacted them to stop or in my case used a temp credit card and canceled it. Now they keep calling me every other day claiming I owe them so much money, but don't worry if I signup again they will wipe all my debt. Yeah, they can suck on deeznuts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I think we are paying 9.99/month for some iCloud upgrade because my wife holds down the picture button, and never goes back and selects just one of the 74 images she took of whatever her subject matter was. I pay 30/yr for Runkeeper Pro.

The rest are shared from other family members. Beast - BIL; Prime - sons; HBO/Max - niece

I do the same with the video stuff because there are sooo many. I only pay for prime and get Hulu "free" through my gfs sprint plan. Netflix, Disney and something else I can't remember I get from my friend, he gets Hulu from me. If it wasn't for that I would probably only keep Netflix and Prime. Might signup for the other when something decent comes out then cancel because it's mostly crap.
Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR10815.50