06-08-2021, 05:43 PM   #23
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForensicBimmer View Post
Don't know if it'll work, but here's the guide.

I made a handshake deal yesterday for a 2021 530e. It was the only one in my entire state with everything I wanted and that's only because it literally had every single package and option on it except for the Luxury Seating Package. Which I thought was stupid. They built a car with every single option and they skimped on the seating package? Really?

So at least that has the Driver Assist Professional, the Parking Assist Plus, and all the other things I wanted. It also has a lot of stuff I didn't need, but are really cool to have like the Executive Package, the M-Sport package, 20" wheels. It even has that camera recorder in the front. Of course it costs a ton more than what I would have wanted with my own build, but when you're picky about features, I guess, I'll have to deal. The horror.

Anyway, I talked to the guy and he said the high end cars, like the 7s above are getting the PAP. But this chip shortage is a huge deal that's not just affecting cars. He said something about refrigerators not coming with ice makers too, which just seems incredible.
It's not a great time to buy anything electronic I guess.
Where's the order guide?

The LCI X3 and X4 offers the PAP on all versions. Hmmmm.