Drives: BMW 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingWombat24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
Some more pictures taken in daylight...
Looks good mate. I bought M4 CS style from ebay and got it repainted but it still did not turn out to be that good. Secondly got someone else to do it and they were adamant that they will be able to fit it on top of existing spoiler even though i told them that even though it sits ok on top but will not stay stuck. Anyway they installed the spoiler on top of the existing on and it started coming off as soon as i started driving home, long story short, in the end I am still stuck with the old SCRATCHED spoiler and scratched boot lid and cursing myself that why did i not just do it myself. It looked nice though when it was on, Photos attached.

Anyway, as you have mentioned yourself finding a Gloss black one is an issue and i started looking again to get a new spoiler and came across this M5 Pro on as an option but all available in CF only. May I please ask where did you get this one manfucatured from and how much?

I may just get the CF one as this will match with CF look exhaust tips i have got now, even though rest of the car has a Gloss Black theme going on.
off topic but is that Mediterranean Blue ?
Hi mate, apologies for delayed response, yes it is med blue 🙂
Appreciate 0