United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR930 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
MSS Adjustable Springs fitted...

I went to Evolve Automotive this morning to have the MSS Adjustable Springs fitted to the car. They did an amazing job and turned it around in around 3 hours. The fronts are set to a 30mm drop and the rear is set to 25mm. Just on looks alone, it has transformed the car and can't get over how good it looks!

The ability to set your desired 'drop' is worth the extra money in my opinion. You get a C-Shape Spanner that fits onto the adjuster. If I were to adjust them, I'd put the car on axel stands/ramp that way both sides can be done at the same time.

On the drive home, it was like driving a different car. From the get go, it felt very planted and responsive. Taking the 3rd exit on the first roundabout I came to, I chucked it in as I would normally and the way it handled it was so much better then on the stock springs - much more sharper. That floaty like feeling was gone.

Knowing that they are manufactured by Eibach gives you that extra piece of mind and confidence too! In essence they are the in the middle between lowering springs and Coil overs. I wanted the lowering springs mainly for looks but this way you get the extra added benefits of the improved driveability - (I always drive in Sport or Sport Plus so having that comfy ride doesn't bother me that much).

Overall - Really happy!

Last 2 pictures are before/after (Weather wise, it wasn't the best of days for pictures!)
What size wheels are these?
20"

G30 540i xDrive / Stage 3 via BM3 / xHP Stage 3 / Pure 800 Cast Turbo / 5" Catted Downpipe / MST Intake / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / 19" JR SL01 & Conti SC7 / 20" BBS CI-R & Michelin PS4S / F90 Sway Bars & Braces / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 0