View Single Post
      06-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Sniper1690
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Dinan Stg. III E92 335i

Tasteless BMWs spotted...

Ok, so I spotted these two Bimmers parked within 20 feet of each other a few days back...I didn't have my camera so the cell phone pics will have to do.

Notice the stealth chrome ///M badge on the E46...gotta love the placement...looks a little high and right to me. And the blackouts...coooool! Notice the parking job...somebody doesn't know how low thier front lip is. The crossdrilled rotors were actually pretty nice though.

And now the E60 5 series. Is it really a 545? Badge placement looks a little low...hmmmm. Notice the cool custom chrome trim on the trunk, taillights, headlights, and sidemarkers...neat-o!

Two beauties!! Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

"...here's a word of advice for those who have been saving their lunch money and patiently waiting for the E92 M3 V8 to come to our shores: If you encounter a 335i with a Dinan badge on the trunk, don't throw down for pink slips. This car is so fast in a straight-line drag that you'll have to hitchhike home." Roundel, April 2008 ||08 E92 335i 6MT / Montego Blue / Dinan Stage III, IC, OC, exhaust and Stage 1 Suspension / Morr VS8

Last edited by Sniper1690; 06-10-2008 at 08:03 PM..
Appreciate 0