View Single Post
      09-17-2007, 07:43 PM   #20
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbrules View Post

I will probably end up just modding the 335i with Procede next summer instead.

$50k each. We would be writing off gas, food, and rent on the company, so that leaves some nice spending money. And that's only the first year. If we get enough in grants why not pump it up a little higher?

I'm still going to go test drive the M5. I have to feel the power of the ultimate ultimate driving machine.
FYI -- $50k/yr. - taxes leaves you with about $30k/yr. net...just in case you didn't know. Dude, with that kind of annual income, I'm not sure you could even afford to drive the 335i. Most ppl making $50k/year drive a Honda Accord or something even less expensive. Anyway, if I were you, I'd either keep the 335i or get something even less expensive, save $$ for a house or condo, and keep dreaming about owning/driving an M5 someday...you've got plenty of good times ahead of you.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0