09-13-2021, 02:52 PM   #11
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwwbingcom View Post
Okay, so went into garage today, mechanic plugged in his computer and he found that the thing which was giving the drivetrain issue was the active kidney grill playing up on yhr motorway, upon simply gazing eyes on the front, the mechanic was able to shower that the car has had the bumper removed and painted (very poorly). This was the probably reason for the active kidney grill playing up. Not only that, he also noted that the side skirt on one side was pushed all the way out, the back light was cracked, and there was water in it, and rear bumper had been painted also. (Very poorly) there aren't issues with this car, and before anyone says why I didn't look for these issues is because I got it from a dealership with 5 star reviews on Google and trust pilot, I really trusted these guys and it hasn't even been 10 days since I bought the car! I know it's my fault for not looking out for this stuff but is there anything I can do now?
Was it CPO? If yes...you might have some recourse. If no...you are screwed.

Oops. I just noticed that you are in the UK. I have no knowledge of UK law so you should ignore my response.

Last edited by SteveinArizona; 09-13-2021 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: just noticed location of user
Appreciate 0