View Single Post
      12-24-2023, 08:33 AM   #6
YMBDrew
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F80 YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2364 View Post
I suggest you post this in the F80 section.

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/index.php
That is helpful. Realized this is the f80 section but general bmw thread. Makes sense now. Thanks for pointing it out. Ill repost there as well. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinon72 View Post
I miss my '15 M3. That model year had an absolute beast of a stock tune on it, the car felt like a caged animal. I believe they muted it quite a bit the following year. My M2 is not nearly as raw or snappy as my M3 was on the stock tune. It's something I'll remember for a while!
I am extremely impressed by this platform. Love the styling and aggressive look and the power to back it up. It is a complete 180 driving experience from the Aston. I missed boost and with the TT, it just comes alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
Congratulations on your F80 M3. The Aston Vantage also looks gorgeous. Could you post a few more pics of the Aston Vantage? It was a dream car of mine a few years back.
PS:
Since your location is Maryland... Just had to ask, do your work for the Government?
The Aston is a completely different experience. The F80 has a lot of tech in the car and has a lot of nice features. Its very easy to control and drive. The Aston is very raw GT experience. Best way to describe it is you are fighting the steering wheel compared to the F80. I love the country roads in the Aston and not to mention it is a jaw dropper anywhere you go. Not many Astons on the road. More lambos, GT3Rs and Ferrairs around here.

Also I do not work for the Govt. But it seems as if everyone around here does.

Ill post more Aston photos because I have plenty. Took me 4 years to get it to where it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Great car, enjoy it!
Thank you!
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6728.50