Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I think that's the first person that has actually called fireball "good". I mean, we all have done shots of goldschlagger and rumple mints, but they have never been considered a good drink by anyone I know. Something you have to throw down and can't just sip on isn't really a good drink.

With the flavored stuff, to each their own. I personally don't like them as I feel they just hide the bad aspects of a subpar drink. Just like you don't need a good whiskey when mixing with coke, yet I digress and leave you with a photo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I think that's the first person that has actually called fireball "good". I mean, we all have done shots of goldschlagger and rumple mints, but they have never been considered a good drink by anyone I know. Something you have to throw down and can't just sip on isn't really a good drink.

With the flavored stuff, to each their own. I personally don't like them as I feel they just hide the bad aspects of a subpar drink. Just like you don't need a good whiskey when mixing with coke, yet I digress and leave you with a photo.
Our go to drink growing up was Jager which I still find decent and yes it's not a drink you can take more than a few of but I wanted to try it. I think you can sip it, just limit the quantity which I do now or I get nasty hangovers.
Appreciate 0