08-03-2015, 03:08 PM   #10
FIRST1
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i Melbourne Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve80bk View Post
Well in my own findings, I didn't find any real problems with the Dinan setup other than maybe someone not getting the proper ride height or experiencing a rough ride due to not installing the ride quality kit which Dinan does say is essential. Dinan themselves warranties this product, granted they must install it for this to be applied. However, since I'm guessing they don't have a magic way to make the product function better if they install it, and do offer a warranty, it should be fine. I trusted that if the springs and kit is all I need according to them, that everything should be fine. So far, everything is exactly as advertised.
Hey, I'm interested in the Dinan springs+ride quality kit, but I want to be sure I have their warranty. Did you take the assumption that your Dinan dealer will warranty it, even though you DIY'd the install?

I'm especially concerned because if I need to have the product installed at a Dinan dealer in order to keep the warranty, the labor hours listed on the product page on dinan's website says 7.8 labor hours to install these springs multiply that by the hourly labor rate of a Dinan dealer..
Appreciate 0