cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
So I've been living with that hot widow for a few months and I apparently messed it up.

I've been in the dog house since Sunday and it looks like she's calling it quits.

It's not something I did, but apparently it's my view on death. I believe it can happen at any moment and why worry about it. Well, she thinks that means I don't care about anyone. I'm trying to understand how that makes me a non-caring person.

Can anyone help me understand?

It's a shame. I really loved her.
I find this a bit puzzling unless it is out of context. I'm sure most people believe that tomorrow is not guaranteed. Whether it be do to sickness, accident, or an act of violence your card can be punched at anytime. This belief should make you cherish each day and everyone you love everyday.

If you act in a reckless manner because you can be dead tomorrow, then I get it. Meaning you don't lead a healthy lifestyle or make poor life choices (drugs, dangerous behavior) because why bother if you might get hit by a bus tomorrow. If this is the case, then she feels that you are being selfish as those who love you will feel the pain of your death because you didn't care enough about them to take care of yourself.

I can't respond to how to react without knowing the backstory - not trying to pry.
nyalpine907423.50
MKSixer34173.50