BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean335i View Post
Information taken from CFBMW.org:

Come one, come all… to the Dave and Busters Jacksonville, FL BMW M3 meet Saturday July 14th!!!

We will all meet up starting around 12noon at the St. Johns Town center and then head out to Dave and Busters around 1pm sharp! We will eat lunch at Dave and Busters and hang out while take a few photos in the lot. One rule for everyone to follow when going to Dave and Busters… if you break this rule I will break my foot off in you’re a$$...

1. Everyone MUST have fun!!!! That’s all I ask!

After Dave and Busters… provided you all are not WASTED… we will head down to Jacksonville Beach for a Beach drive… NOT ON THE BEACH so you don’t have to worry about your German paint-job getting messed up… it will be on the road on 1st street… show off our rides to the beach go-ers… I am working on finding a spot to park at the beach but does not look too promising right now due to the stinky Beach Cops… I will keep you posted.

Okay, now that we have the rules down… get ready to come on down, or up, to Jacksonville, FL! All kinds of BMW’s and Euro’s and such are welcome to join in the fun! You also must follow the #1 rule!

More details to come as the time approaches!

Google Map herehttp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...wloc=addr&om=1

Anyone interested??????? Or am I going to be the only E90 again....
weren't the only E90 at the last meet
Appreciate 0