View Single Post
      04-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #20
ryanmangos
member of LongTran Fan Club
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport

i agree with the positional PG...there are different types of of PG's...hell boris diaw is a positional fwd he has so much versatility...i do agree with alot of what you said hu...with cook out there they would have a nice shooter, i personally want the lakers to get a big man that has the ability to score consistently, for the fact that they will draw the defense like shaq did...leaving cook to shoot lights out or for kobe to just move w/o the ball and get easy baskets...i believe one of the reasons they brought lamar was to take the ball up too since he did that with the clippers...turiaf has the ability to be a monster on boards, kwame is cleaning up pretty well, mihm has the ability to be a major defensive presence IF he can stay out of foul trouble...walton is ur blue collar guy who does what is needed noquestions asked and is also fundementally strong.

well the ooomp ur talkin about tim is what i think gave birth to the hybrid PG's hu was talkin about. a guard who distributes but can score at will also.
Appreciate 0