bastula
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
That would be great! But I remember you saying for your car that everything was moving quick until quality check, which took 6 days.

Do you know if your car is waiting at Bremerhaven port? Also, is your port of entry in Baltimore?
I believe yes on both ports. I'm pretty sure all the M550i cars come out of Bremerhaven and my paperwork looks to have a code that it will arrive at Baltimore.

I checked https://www.2wglobal.com/ and looked both the departing and arriving ports and looks that there are at least 4 ships that go to Baltimore that leave within the next week (including today). So hopefully mine makes it! Wonder if yours will join too.

Anyways, I got an email from my dealer stating that there is a bit of a "log jam" with cars so it might be a while for all vehicles to get out...
Mediterranean Blue with Ivory White Nappa, Gray Poplar, Driving Assistance Plus, Premium, Exec, Parking Assistance, Heated Steering, Front+Rear Heated Seats, 20" Individual V-Spoke wheels 759i, 19" Style 786M winter wheels, Euro Amber Rear Turn Signals
335i Coupe - Retired
Appreciate 1
MoeMo87183.50