First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 435xi, M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastula View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
That would be great! But I remember you saying for your car that everything was moving quick until quality check, which took 6 days.

Do you know if your car is waiting at Bremerhaven port? Also, is your port of entry in Baltimore?
I believe yes on both ports. I'm pretty sure all the M550i cars come out of Bremerhaven and my paperwork looks to have a code that it will arrive at Baltimore.

I checked https://www.2wglobal.com/ and looked both the departing and arriving ports and looks that there are at least 4 ships that go to Baltimore that leave within the next week (including today). So hopefully mine makes it! Wonder if yours will join too.

Anyways, I got an email from my dealer stating that there is a bit of a "log jam" with cars so it might be a while for all vehicles to get out...
Thank you for that link! I checked it out and it seems that they have one leaving on March 25, 29, 30th for this month.

My final production date is March 26th, I don't think they will be able to get my car to the port and on the ship for any of those dates unless some miracle happens

I hope they get yours moving, you have been waiting patiently
Appreciate 1
bastula183.00