Thread: Jeans
View Single Post
      10-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #75
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

i didn't know spending more than $200 on jeans was an issue all my pants are Rock Revivals! I have 12 pairs that I bought throughout the last 7 years maybe? I wear them daily whether it's casual day or going out. they're comfortable, look good and even after hundreds of washes they look brand new. i usually buy a pair each year if they have anything i like. i also have a few Abercrombie and Fitch jeans i paid $200 for. i never think twice when buying shoes, watches, shirts and accessories unless the wifey says it's too much. even the money i spend on my tattoos is crazy but maybe it's because i can financially afford it. i have a couple of guy friends who wear the same Levi jeans 7 days a week and just a simple t-shirt and we would have discussions on how they live simple lives with the basic necessities but yet they make more than $100k a year. cheese and rice i just spent $1k on a freakin Note9 so what makes that any different than a pair of $200 jeans?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00