Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Tac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Man parachute pants where everything back in the day when I was break-dancing. The more zippers you had the cooler you were.
Break dancing...man, I haven't heard that name in years. I remember when that was hot topic. I used to watch kids on the street. They'd throw down a piece of vinyl flooring and crank their booms...always a crowd.

*OT* Hey, there's still some of us breakers that exist . I'm a pop and locker of the West Coast style but it falls under the same umbrella because us lockers and breakers are ALWAYS battling. The vid I'm posting is the closest thing I can find to my style and this guy "Crazy KYO" is a dance GENIUS! Asians currently DOMINATE the market because Americans threw this dance style away sadly.

The Breakin' festival is coming thru Charlotte once again next year for the second time EVER with crews from all around the world and who knows...maybe I'll compete this time. Heh I've currently got a few vids floating around but only because my friends plead with me to let them get a video and my mantra is "don't capture the art, let the art create and be. Once you capture it, it's entertainment." I like to dance to make ppl happy, it thrills my heart when someone says "how'd you DO that" and their eyes get wide with amazement. My usual response is "I didn't do anything! That was created millions of years ago and God just happened to send it to me at that moment..." It's divine ART!

*Back on topic* glad to see most of the men here care about their appearances and the type of jeans they wear because people DO notice!

My go to brands for everyday wear are Lucky Brand Dungarees. I'm a 32 waist size with a confortable 34 inseam and no matter which style they always offer the optimal fit and durability. Inalso discovered Levi's 514's which offer a modern fit without being "skinny jean" type of nut crunching action.

My premium brand jeans that fit the best are Dolce and Gabbana, Armani, and Nautica. They're expensive but many of them I've had for YEARS and they still look and fit like brand new. I'd rather buy right once than to have to do it several times wasting money on an inferior brand product.

The biggest mistake most ppl make in denim care is washing them. That ruins them!! I've washed my D&G's maybe once in 5 yrs! You don't throw jeans in that mean old EVIL washer, you spot clean them and move on!!! STOP WASHING YOUR JEANS fellas! But don't take my word for it...

http://www.levistrauss.com/unzipped-...favorite-pair/
I'll never buy into the notion of not washing my clothes.

I've read this years ago... I'd rather wash them and throw them out if they get worn.

Just me.
Appreciate 3
wrickem2101.00
Sea-Tac1453.00
RickFLM410954.50