View Single Post
      03-07-2016, 01:03 PM   #243
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Ego lifter strikes again, Darwinism takes its course.

Saw this at my gym this last Saturday.. Kid puts 6 plates (3 each side) on the hack squat machine, and I already know douchiness will take it's course.. He then proceeds to do his your basic knee bends, roughly doing about 25% of the range of motion.

After about two sets of this, a guy who happened to be doing legs approaches him and tries to coach this dumbass. Guy knew his shit and began by taking 2 of the plates off. He then showed him how to do a proper, full rep. Kid then takes the 2 plates PUTS them back on and begins to let nature take its course.

I was doing seated dumbell curls at the time and from the corner of my eye I noticed my buddy rushing towards the kid. At this point the guy that JUST instructed the kid rush back over too and they are helping the him push the hack squat machine back up. When trying to do it correctly he apparently failed on his 2 or 3rd rep. Funniest part of this was the fact that the guy who knows his shit just explained to this kid about 2 minutes prior to his accident to REDUCE THE WEIGHT.
Appreciate 0