View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 02:51 PM   #22
BrasWien
Private
Rep
Drives: 320d xDrive GT Modern Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedto View Post
Are you happy with the standard Modern line seats? I was considering getting full leather with sport seats, but that's a lot of $ that could go into other stuff (panoramic sunroof, professional navigation system, HiFi...) if the fabric/leather seats are solid enough?

Could you share a closer look to those seats? Thanks!
Gedto,

I had the same concerns: 1) full leather in Modern Line was too expensive and I could get nicer stuff for the same money; 2) I was afraid that leather/fabric would look cheap.

After seeing the seats in person I noticed that the fabric is of good quality, with some details that make it not look too simple. The ordinary seats are not so impressive as the sport seats, but this has nothing to do with the finishing fabric/leather. I am happy with them. In my opinion, I would not trade my professional GPS or the Panorama sun glass for the leather seats.

I'm in the middle of a holiday trip, so I might need some days to take the pics and put them on the website, ok?

By the way, reached yesterday 200 km/h in a german Autobahn. It's amazing how stable and powerful this car ist. And very economical when you drive in comfort or eco pro modes.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0