Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
it's official, i'm ugly

the kind of girl that generally approaches me... let alone not telling your boys. you wouldn't go in sober.

and yes - Now_Rudi got a linkedin?
I wouldn't say that. All women need or want something. Looking at your picture, I see somone that strikes me as being conscientious of others, and would be cool to hang out with.....plus plenty to offer that would cover all bases. I could see all sorts approaching you. But you're still young and have this innocent look to you....but a successful look, and I could see some women looking to take advantage of that. Now that can be a good thing or a bad thing as you know. The good intentioned ones you let them play you like the last one, the bad intentioned ones.....well you play them until they figure it out.

That's as far as I'm going so I'm not called out as being in the closet!

I've had women contact me on Linked In like it was a dating app.....in fact I had one that I went out with 10+ years ago looking for me. Somehow she got my brothers contact info since he's on Facebook, and bugged him for weeks to get in touch with me.

I told him not to give out any of my info. This has happened a few times before.

Since I don't sleep much and we are at the beach, I've been out there by 5:30am each morning just walking and relaxing. My wife doesn't show up until 9:30 or so. I have to be careful....I had 2 girls this morning running on the beach at different times stop and try to start a conversation with me. With me their lead in is always about exercise and advice. I will usually answer questions, but I'm short and blunt to make sure they know that they're interrupting even if it is legitimate and that's all they are interested in.

If my wife seen that even if it's innocent....I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Well I'm out. .....getting ready to come off the beach and back to the house. Wife wants me to take her to Halls Chophouse in Charleston. If you guys haven't been there and in the area, I wholeheartedly recommend it at least once although it can be pricey. Two people typically run you $200 if you have a couple of drinks. I don't drink, but my wife is a wine snob!