View Single Post
      08-15-2023, 08:48 AM   #28
M550bernina
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in IL View Post
Why can't they be used in these two cities?
A better question would be "how could they"?

If you think about it and you're familiar with either City, you would understand?

I'll speak to Chicago as I grew up there (Southwest side). New York speaks for itself as it doesn't even have allies like Chicago does.

A lot of the household can't afford electric cars, but if they can afford an entry level, they need to buy a 220 volt charger. Now hopefully they can afford an electrician to run power for the 220 volt charger.

Next hurdle, even if you could afford an entry level EV and the charger and the electrician hook it all up...you can never charge your car. Why you ask? Because there's no way to get to the charger.

Yes Chicago has alleys to get to their garages, but very few people use their garages to park their car they're for storage. It is too difficult to pull down these alleys and get in and out of a garage and in the winter you can't even use the alleys.

So most people park on the street and a lot of times they can't even park in front of their own house.

Brings me back to the reason that these cities can't have electric vehicles unless they're self charging, there is no way to charge the vehicles.

What do you do with all of the apartments in these major cities, none of those people can have electric vehicles. Again where are they going to charge them?

That's why the EV zero carbon is a scam just like climate change green is a scam.

I'm sorry I shouldn't say scam, it's a business. What do businesses do to create new revenue, you invent things, that's why we see new food on the shelves new products to buy. The financial industry is the same exact way, they have to invent new sectors.

Voila... Electric vehicles and climate change.
Appreciate 0