02-01-2017, 11:30 AM   #78
3M TAPE
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcva View Post
Perhaps we (I) should stop whining and try to rally a petition. One of the problems I see is that the US market has been brainwashed to believe that the only way to survive the slightest bit of inclement weather is with an AWD SUV. The truck marketing machine here in the US did a good job and it's stuck as a cultural norm. I'm viewed as psychotic by onlookers because I drive my M3 in snow. What better time to drive then when the all the world's a skidpad. I'll try posting a petition link over at Bimmerforums, and I'll see about communicating into the CCA. In the meantime, people should vote here if they're interested.

Obama was right. If you don't like something, get out and do something about it...
Thanks Obama!

Anyways,
We definitely should.
I know for a fact that's how Audi was able to bring the very first TT-RS in the US market.
Audi people/forum members signed a petition (including Facebook) for it and Audi listened.
If TT-RS can do it, 5 series touring definitely can do it too, time to make some business case BMW NA.
Stop being a pussy because of the numbers. You know cars are not all about the numbers.
Appreciate 1