View Single Post
      07-08-2018, 05:33 PM   #18
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjuvarma View Post
Ok guys - I just installed the JB+ on my 2018 530e this evening. I was a bit nervous but I saw that this will go only in one of the map connectors and was also worried if I fitted it losely but it came out to be a snug fit. Also, I don't think the engine would have fired if I had connected it losely so all is good. I also maxed out the psi level all the way clockwise to the right (5 o-clock).

So then I took her for a spin up and down the hills, about 10-12 Miles round trip, and quite frankly, didn't notice much of a difference. I had gauged with the sport displays before the JB+ and it had tapped out at 240/300 and I had similar results after the JB+, maybe around 250/310. I drive efficiently most of the time so flooring the gas l is not what I do usually but I did most often in my "test drive" post JB+ installation, but it didn't go past 245-250ish.

Is there a break in and learning period for the JB+? Am I going to feel the difference on the freeway when I pass other cars? Tell me more ...
If you pop open the JB+ box itself, there is a small dial to turn up the PSI
Appreciate 0