11-30-2008, 02:23 PM   #21
aggie57
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2.0d X3, 2009 997 Carrera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
Not putting s**t on the young but 9 -14 year olds's who are now 10 years older have had a booming 10 years. They have never seen bad times, only there parents have.

No different here in Australia, unemployment running at under 4%, everybody had a job, credit & cash to burn, they thought money grew on trees. Then one day in Sept they looked out the window and saw the tree had died.

Man, you think it's tough now, wait till after Christmas. The next 12-18 months is going to be bad. No different than in the animal kingdom, survival of the fittest, this case the smartest & ones who have a job or some sort of income.

There is one thing to look forward too, the next boom will be bigger & better than the last one, always is. The next one will be my third and I am gearing up for it now! the deeper the bust, the bigger the boom!

Man, its like a rollercoaster ride, frightening on the way down, hairy of the way up, it's just part of life, another curve ball so to speak! Good luck everyone and see you on the otherside!

For once I agree with you!!
Appreciate 0