View Single Post
      07-01-2021, 03:39 PM   #19
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Charges from the Tour organisation against the woman have been dropped, as I predicted.

Building a case would be very difficult. And if the Tour organisation (ASO) would loose, what then? More of those lunatics on the side of the track? Case law created....

I think the fact that the woman had to go into hiding to prevent the proverbial angry mob and she contacted the police herself also played a part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlpfcb View Post
The part nobody mentioned is the mass amount of training time, equipment as these bikes are as much as as a car. I understand the training commitment and time that is needed to do an event this big. I can tell you if someone ruined years upon years of work that I put in to have it all flushed down the drain, I would pursue charges.
I think everyone here understands the amount of training time commitment etc have been lost.
But the charges pressed aren't going to make up for that. That would require a civil lawsuit which would be far far more difficult with a lot of negative publicity.
It's not going to come to that.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 07-01-2021 at 03:49 PM..
Appreciate 0