nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Depends on which hotel you want to stay at. On site at Disney or offsite? Hotels near Disney (decent area) can be had as low as $35 a night up to $250 a night. However, anything over $130/night might as well stay at one of their Value Resorts or campgrounds as they can be under $200 a night at times, depending on the season and how far advance you can book. For the cheaper hotels I would go to Hotels.com and Travelocity and compare. Being a FL resident I get great deals ($125/night at select Value Resorts). The campgrounds are so awesome. You can rent a golf cart for about $40 a day and drive around drunk . Been there twice this year already but just remember that 1/2 of Disney Studios is closed as they are building a new Star Wars area so you only need to get Fast Passes for Aerosmith ride and Tower of Terror and maybe one show, then hit up another park on the same day. Animal Kingdom will be slammed with the new Avatar World so be prepared. I love Epcot and Magic Kingdom (the kid in me). Flights, same sites mentioned above.

Calling Killer whales chicken? Remind me to put hot sauce on my chicken tonight.
I will be in Tampa, my son will be 1 next month. probably drive to Orlando the end of Aug.
Appreciate 0