View Single Post
      04-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #1501
Funf6cyl
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6 cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
You want to talk about track experience, I can’t believe someone posting times from some dude standing at the finish line with a iPhone stopwatch and you desperately trying to use that antiquated method of timing in the computerized world as some kind of evidence of a victory. It official by any stretch of the imagination and we understand you have a very active imagination and obviously prone to what ifs.
Let’s see how many sad excuses you can come up with in one single post.
1-factory times are always faster then Christian, the man who likely has more OFFICIAL times on the OFFICIAL Ring list. News flash, car makers get the best driver available because they want to set the fastest times possible. Maybe Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and the rest don’t want the best drivers to lay down OFFICIAL times for their new sports cars.
2- the Corvette ‘might’ be a ringer! You’re in a fantasy world
3-assuming that the C8 driver has much more time then sport auto driver who only had one lap. That’s outright laughable you know.
That’s three ridiculous excuses in one single post. Tell you what, when the 992s beats the C8 on the track and it’s OFFICIAL and on the Official Nürburgring list and not just head to head test for a biased magazine then talk to me.

C8 bested the 992 at Thunderhill and that’s official also. How many excuses you have for that one? Never mind, I don’t give a shit because you’re a delusional, petulant child and not man enough to admit the truth. Enjoy your dream world.
LOL. Christian’s time are always slower than factory times. Evidence proves that dozens of times over vs your conjecture with nothing behind it. Keep dreaming and creating your own delusion. Also to knit pick, the C8 time is unofficial too given Chevy didn’t post a proof video. Either way, it’s stacking up that the C8 is slower than the 992S not only on track but in a straight too, and showing that a generation old 911 with less hp is faster. Once you admit that it will all become clear as more and more times show that.
Appreciate 0