Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i & 2021 X6M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
Looks sweet
Thanks for the revival Kev!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IE92 View Post
You should sell it. Then get a white 550 m-sport, some 20" DPEs, and 3D design front lip and trunk spoiler for starters. Oh, and a Meistershaft exhaust.
He he he

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
Funny! Who goes from a 528 to a 550?!?!?!
Crazy Vatos Locos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB7 View Post
How about the trunk lip spoiler?
The OEM "style" trunk spoiler was put on the car after these pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrko View Post
Beautiful, congrats! Ok question time:

1. Exhausts look awesome. How much, if I may ask, and is it an easy install or do you need to modify the bumper as well?
2. Did you have halogens or did you just not like the stock xenon?
3. Is 6000k absolute white or does it have a bluish tinge? Happy with Xentec?
4. I am considering a 35% tint too, does it totally darken the window? I'd wanna go lighter, maybe just a bit.
Thanks for the compliments. Answer time:

1. The muffler install was a very basic, no modification to the bumper install. The only thing that had to be done was to remove the stock muffler and weld on the new magna flow muffler . DONE. The whole deal was about $250- $350. I don't recall exactly.

2. The car came with halogen headlights. I removed the halogen bulbs and installed HID kits.

3. 6000K has a very minimal bluish hint to it but depending on the watt output of your ballast. If depends if your using 55w or 35w it will be mostly pure white or have a bluish hint. If you have 35watt output there will be slight blueish hint , however if you use 55watt, the intensity will most likely wash out the blue and make it pure white. However, If your looking for pure white without messing around just go with 5000k.

4. IMO 35% is too light. Especially with the type of window that the F10 comes with which have a slight bluish tint to them. I'd say 20% or less is the way to go. However, if your not a dark tint kind of guy , then I'd say 35% all around is just perfect for riding under the radar from the po po, giving your car a bit more attitude and staying cool inside the cabin.
Appreciate 0