Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Bone stock before the mods went on...

F90...

Aka - the car that will send ASBSECU E93 to the old folks home after all his toys get shat on...
Sigh. I really want one. Is it as good as the reviews suggest? Thoughts on using the launch control feature - feel quick or anticlimactic?
You'll never get to use LC in real world race scenario on the streets, that's for sure... Takes a minute to activate, plus the driving for 6 miles before it'll let you engage LC could be a problem...

But its so linear when launching, power is insane but it's pretty damn smooth, which surprised me the most... Don't even need LC, can stomp on the brake and give her some gas and bam, she just takes off...

As for the car itself, do you want me to lie? "It's the worst car I've ever driven, Joek... Horrible... Slow, doesn't handle, falls apart - it's just like all of ASBSECU E93 's cars..."

No but seriously, love this thing... All the reviews were spot on and almost all ailments I had with F10 have been rectified... Feels like BMW has finally started dialing in electric steering...
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
2000cs3502.50