Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Fitbit Ionic
Definitely into range, my company offers benefits for this brand and the lowered price is slight below limit. I was first looking for Versa 2, but was not too convinced.

Questions:

- I read that battery lasts up to 4 days (depends onto your usage) but with GPS enabled only up to 10 hours. Whats your average duration, lets say with BT and music partly on?

- Its watertight up to 50m, that means you haven't to remove the watch for going under shower?

- Displaying workouts, heartbeattrends and so on; graphic or just scaled per day?

- Do you own the previous model or Ionic 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
Thank you for your offer, here goes:

- List says battery time 7 days under smartwatch mode und just 4 hours with GPS and music? That seems quite poor for this watch. Im sure you could offer better experience, no?

- Connect IQ shop: Access free or do I have to abo or pay else for it?

- Pre installed apps: If I won't use them and do just a long work out into the gym, does the watch count and display not pre-selected values though?

I had looked first for the Garmin Forerunner 645 music but read several very critic comments and so I went off this brand. You're right, the watch offers very much gadgets, more as I'd asked.

Will get hands on both this weekend, thank you.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox

Last edited by Dang3r; 02-14-2020 at 03:04 AM..
Appreciate 0