View Single Post
      01-25-2021, 07:46 PM   #2787
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

That's cool, like you said if she's already in good shape it's a bonus.

I on the other hand want to throat punch my husband. He's needed to work out for years. He's gained weight and his blood work is getting out of hand. It wouldn't take much as he builds muscle pretty quick. I decided to help support him by trying various classes near our house. We tried 3 different places last week and Orange Theory he seemed to like the most. We did another OT class today and he didn't want to commit. We leave and he talks about how his schedule is never the same day to day. Mine isn't either but guess what, I find time & make it work. His next complaint was the cost. I don't see this going anywhere.

I'm so frustrated because no one helps and motivates me. I eat right and get up and work out because I feel better and like the way my body is toned. I'm getting snippy with him and legit want to punch him. Quit f'ing complaining. I don't love it each time I work out but I feel better over all and happy once I'm done. I guess I want this more than he does because I know from years of experiences the benefits. I don't know what else to do and feel like he should take the next step as I set every class up and went to each one with him.

If anyone here has had a significant other who wasn't motivated or you wanted to help, any ideas on things that worked to get them on board?
Appreciate 0