View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 03:27 PM   #737
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

I think I've talked about this before, but I average about 4 hours a night. Been like this my whole life. Been through various sleep studies, and my Dr. eventually told me that everyone is different.....and let my body dictate my needs.

I use to think I had sleep apnea or a disorder, but the studies showed otherwise.

Even when on vacation....longest I sleep is 5-5.5 hours. And that is a conscious effort!

But I'm in bed around 10:00pm....maybe a little later, and up at 2:00 - 2:30 every morning. I don't even use an alarm, and when I wake up, I'm wide awake and feel like I've been in bed 10+ hours.

It's crazy, but I actually feel bad when I try to sleep longer. I get headaches and generally feel like crap. And I stay pretty busy the entire day.

Gym in the morning, shower, and at work usually before 5:30am. At home by 5:30 - 6:00pm....and always have something going on.

Usually have about 2 hours at night where I'm trying to quiet my mind....either reading or TV.

Then rinse, repeat and this continues throughout the weekend. Only difference is that on the weekend, I'm usually doing something around the house, tinkering with one of the cars.....or we will do something like go hiking when the weather is good.