View Single Post
      02-16-2020, 06:10 PM   #55
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3 SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
True, must be a teenager. If LeBron went to the basket back when there were true Centers, and Power Forwards. He would've got decapitated. Best of all, there wouldn't be a foul called. For those LeBron lovers. Look at the teams that were in the Eastern Conference since LB joined the NBA. Maybe 3-4 good teams. The rest GARBAGE. It's when he decided to start this Super Team BS, with Miami, is when he won. Remember, GS didn't have Draymond Green due to a BS suspension for game 5, and the GS center was injured. I feel GS would've won that series if Green played. Cleveland won that game, and all the momentum shifted.
you know, I kinds stop arguing basketball because Clownbaggery seem to take over the minds of many when discussing.
3 of the FINALS LeBron Payed in was against TIM DUNCAN, the BEST POWER FORWARD to play the game, one of the all time ELITE rim protectors and post defenders and on my list as the 3rd best player all time behind Kareem and Jordan.

When Lebron played he played against Kevin Garnett, Played against Shaq, possibly the most physically dominant center outside of Wilt.
he played against Ben and Rasheed Wallace, He played against Dwight Howard a Mutiple DPOY. Please tell me what the hell do you mean by True center or PF?
you seem to not have a clue and pull crap out your arse.

Lebron Never started the "Super Team"
you seem to nit realize that Barkey, Olajawon + Pippen played on the same team in 1999.
you seem to not realize that after the Spurs beat the Lakers in 2003. Both Gary Payton and Karl Malone joined Shaq, Kobe and Phil Jackson in Laker Uniforms.

you seem to not realize that Jerry West got Kobe one of the best frontlines in recent NBA History with Gasol/ Odom/ Bynum. that brought LA 3 finals appearance and Kobe's final 2 rings.
you seem to not realize that the Pierce/ Allen/ Garnett trio was brought together BEFORE Lebron went to Miami.

All of those examples are ELITE, franchise Caliber Players teaming up BEFORE Lebron went to Miami.
BUT...…………...with People like you, facts are selective. anything that doesn't strengthen your arguments are not facts to be considered.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP703.00