premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
I love how it you mentioned about it being a relief since it was a 'nice, normal date'. All dates should be this way, but welcome to an era where most aren't.

Wishing you the best on her!
Thank you, sir.

We are indeed in that era where normalcy is now abnormal. I'm taking this one day at a time with no expectations.

I have a date tomorrow with the ex-cheerleader whom I've been hanging out with for the past month. Again, no expectations on either of our part. We are free to come and go as we please and no pressure. If something develops that we both agree with, we can move forward from there.

I suggest you and anyone that is dating take that approach. Think of yourself as an F-14 which can track up to 24 targets and engage any 6 of them at your choice. Be open and flexible while retaining the ability to walk away at any time. Though this isn't and shouldn't be about power, the power dynamic is always present in any human interactions and, IMHO, the person with the ability to walk away retains the most power.

Cheers-mk
Thanks. I actually had another date lined up for next week with another girl I met. Not really a fan of her, she look OK on her pics and can't hold a convo for shit, better yet engage in one. Would just go and try to bang her anyways. Was just talking to her to keep options open as people suggested lol, since I thought things would work out well between me and the girl who stringed me along :/

Not sure if I want to go next week anymore tbh man.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50