09-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #14
TodmordenLad
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi A4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTRO BOY
I've ordered my MPPK and looking to have it installed in the next week or so with Cotswold BMW, Gloucester. Following all the MPPK threads I've read thus far I don't think I'll be expecting a great game changer in performance, but I am expecting the throttle response with a bit sensitivity and hope the extra Bavarian ponies will be felt. I'm assuming and extra 30-40bhp???

I used to have a Vauxhall Astra (150bhp) with tuning box which took it to 180-190bhp and although it wasn't crazy power it was the throttle response that made the difference of delivering the power as and when required.

So...just expecting the car will be a lot more active / alive shall we put it.
Good luck, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Power delivery is more linear and acceleration even more effortless. You have to watch your speed as its deceptive. Have had mine for 6 months and I often find myself having to break really hard when approaching a roundabout or junction simply because the speed gain is so quick and I haven't appreciated it. Without the Ppk, the car was no slouch but the new mapping gives it a real edge