ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsltAnalyst View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonOne View Post
$2000 a month (Cayman, Boxster, Macan, Cayenne)
$3000 a month (+ 911 and Panamera)

$2000 a month for BMW M2, BMW 3/4, BMW M5, BMW M8, BMW X5M, BMW X6M?
Sign me up!

the membership from passportporsche seems like a posh and very expensive version of Zipcar. Now the manufacturers want to get in on the action. This concept is nothing new, I saw like hundreds of BMWs parked Frankfurt/Munich that had some sort of BMW car share stickers.

Haha for $2K/ month I should start a car sharing service too. It'll only have BMW M2/M3/M4 with manuals and only base models, you know, for weight reduction (not cost cutting). Only requirement is prepay 50 months in advance and you can keep the car at the end, free of charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch M4 View Post
BMW is already offering maintenance, so adding insurance is not a big deal...but how they are going to manage the differences between a good and bad driver, with frequent accidents vs none, daily driving vs track driving...anyway the only looser will be the customer...these days people will be ending by knowing only one thing to do in their life...paying
For this program BMW picks you, not vice versa. They'll invite or market this to those with a low insurance risk and who already change cars every year.
There will be a fine print, only 0.001 unicorn applicant's will qualify, everyone else will be denied or offered a much higher rate for this pilot program.
You have no idea what BMWFS will do so let's get real.
Appreciate 0