Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegump View Post
Took some profits when it hit 1.10 (avg of.58). I'm thinking it's still a good buy where it's at even if there isn't a correction in the morning-what do you think Rmtt?
Honestly....I think up to 1.50 is a good buy. But I strongly believe in the business model. I don't think you will see as big a dip at opening as we've been seeing as a lot of people are limited to normal trading hours....so there could be fear of missing out. So pre-market could see this go higher.

Also....there hasn't been news released yet. Friday is supposed to be the official opening of the JFK location. I think that's one catalyst.

Then you will have the announcement of who they are partnering with for tests.....and then we will probably see multiple PR's spread out a few weeks apart with new airport contracts as the job postings are already online.

So I see this consolidating, trading sideways, running again, then trade sideways.....etc, etc.

At this momentum, it will squeeze all the shorts out. You will still have people taking profit....but I don't think it will impact price as much as you have such a huge volume trying to get in now!
Todd, is XSPA your largest position?
Appreciate 0