View Single Post
      06-04-2020, 05:42 AM   #1093
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Honestly....I think up to 1.50 is a good buy. But I strongly believe in the business model. I don't think you will see as big a dip at opening as we've been seeing as a lot of people are limited to normal trading hours....so there could be fear of missing out. So pre-market could see this go higher.

Also....there hasn't been news released yet. Friday is supposed to be the official opening of the JFK location. I think that's one catalyst.

Then you will have the announcement of who they are partnering with for tests.....and then we will probably see multiple PR's spread out a few weeks apart with new airport contracts as the job postings are already online.

So I see this consolidating, trading sideways, running again, then trade sideways.....etc, etc.

At this momentum, it will squeeze all the shorts out. You will still have people taking profit....but I don't think it will impact price as much as you have such a huge volume trying to get in now!

EDIT
So nevermind...Pre-Market it's up to 1.62 and climbing.

I will be honest with you...Yesterday after this started...I bought again in the dip around 1.16 bringing my average up to almost .50.

It strictly up to you...but if you can get in for under 2.00 and they haven't even released a PR...you are good!
Is this XSPA?
Appreciate 0