View Single Post
      04-07-2016, 04:27 PM   #6
Msmall143
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Joe View Post
Msmall143, I'm sure you may get at least a hundred different reasons why an M2 but here's mine. I currently own a 13 370Z, 6mt sport and really enjoy that car. But I want my next car to seat 4, retain very sporty driving characteristics, have a 6mt trans and be rwd. There really isn't much options for me based on my criteria.

I have a friend who let me drive his M235i and while it is a very nice car, it was a little too soft for my taste. I also frequently park next to an M4 in my office building and the size difference between my Z is (best Donald Trump voice) "huge". My fun driving involves tighter mountain/valley roads in Honolulu and not too much highway miles, thus the Z is perfect for me, except that now I'd like two back seats. I feel that the M2 with it's smaller footprint than the M4 and stiffer chassis than the M235i will suit what I'm looking for perfectly.
interesting. my wife has a mercedes roadster now and part of the reason we are looking is because of interior space. if the current price point of the m2 wasnt so far from the m235 and so close to the m4 i think it would be an easy decision.

I kind of have the below numbers in mind
m235i - 40k (used)
435i w/ m package - 45k (Used)
m2 - 57k
m4 60-63k (2015 under 15k miles)
audi rs5 - 50k

i guess the problem is that i'm comparing used to new. i'm lucky to have time, her lease is up in october but mileage overage is fast approaching. plus im inpatient and want what i want
Appreciate 0