View Single Post
      01-31-2021, 03:21 PM   #35
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
My Pens are currently 5-3-1 and sit in 4th.

I don't think this record is showing how bad they have been. 4 of the 5 wins in OT or shootout...and 1 OT loss. In 9 games, I think the Pens have led in the games for about 10 minutes total time (okay, little higher...but not much). Only bright star has been an incredible third period come from behind mentality. 5 of our 6 starting D are injured...including Letang last night, and two "next men up" D are also out. The one remaining is a sophomore...the rest of our D you've never heard of (except PO Joseph - part of the Kessel trade. Kid's not going back down to minors/taxi squad...he's that good).

Unless shit turns quickly...we'll be finding ourselves out of the playoffs for the first time since 2006. Crosby is about to learn what missing the playoffs are...something he hasn't done since his rookie season. North division will find at least 2 teams deserving to go, not make it.

In a general note...kinda like the two game back to back format. Would not mind seeing it stay when things go back to normal. At least for your own division...