02-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #20
Romanian nightmare
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i Alpine Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dday View Post
yes, I did order every option I remotely desired when I ordered my car. And since I paid for the car I'm going to get the best performance out of it. My same comment would stand for the options, if you are buying a car where $10/month makes or breaks your budget then you can't afford your car.

and I can multiply by lots of months too but the monthly number is a lot more real. $11/month should not impact any BMW owners monthly budget in any tangible way, so why not give your car what BMW says it needs?
I agree with this statement, the $10 making or breaking you, but at the end of it all, aren't most of us anal enough about being efficient in every sense? So i think most of us are just trying to figure out the best gas to use for the best performance of our cars and yes, for the best price.

so here is another "myth" i've heard.... "Using ethanol free gas give you more mpg and is better for your engine"....

So how true is that? Oh....and i'm not even going to mention the price for premium ethanol gas......
Appreciate 0