02-24-2020, 03:52 PM   #32
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I've traveled all over the US countless times and out of country for work. Together we've been to Mexico a few times and Punta Cana. We're young so we haven't had the privilege of going over to Europe or anything. I'd say we both love to travel to different destinations, but can't say we have the travel bug due to my initial statements. I honestly can't tell you where I've dreamed to go, as sad as it is I don't really think that way lol. I think her thought is more along the lines of "this is the perfect excuse/reason to go somewhere further away". Where I don't necessarily see the reasoning in that since like I said we're young and I plan on making a lot more $$ and trips in the future. Regardless she will probably get her way lol.
Gotcha. Well now might be a good time to see if you like this kind of thing or not. If you have 10 days total...8 days onsite and 2 days of travel is a long time to be able to experience the place you’re visiting. I wouldn’t be worried about feeling shortchanged. It’s the trip back that’s gonna suck. But if i were in your shoes I’d try it once to see if it’s worth it to you.
Appreciate 0