ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlover06 View Post
My car is Euro spec from the factory so that won't be a problem

ISA: updates the adjusted speed of cruise control according to speed signs read by SLI.
EDP: updates the adjusted speed of speed limiter according to speed signs read by SLI.
VZA: warns the driver of an approaching speed limit change along the road to let the gas pedal off. So when the car arrives to the place where the speed limit decreased cars speed will be equal to that limit automatically by deceleration (so you won't use breaks and spend unnecessary gas).

Since all depends upon SLI and I've just retrofitted that option with success I'm wondering since how to activate these 3 so the package will be complete

So far I've found their codes on KOMBI, NBT, DSC and SAS ECUs.

If you've coded ISA successfully I'd appreciate if you can share the CAFD files of this 4 ECUs (also KAFAS just incase) (2660, 1EF6, 2060, 1C7A, 2089)
From there I can find a way to code the rest they basically have the same coding structure mostly
Do you have Driving Assistant Plus? If not you might not have the hardware for those features.

ISA requires:

XPath=(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=1735]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=74]])) and (boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=79]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=77]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=3493]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=3439]])) and not(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=654]])) and not(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=186]])) and not(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=4400]]))

So (DAP or ACC SnGo) AND nav prof or similar AND NOT 8TD (decoding SLI) AND NOT US type AND NOT 8TQ (decoding option?)

There are a lot of LAND masks and some related codes that could be land masks but not called that. Most is in SAS, but it depends on your base car config.

VIP DSC prob not needed.
Appreciate 1
ejlover06104.50