View Single Post
      03-25-2022, 10:36 PM   #21
435eye
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i, Honda Civic SI Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
I've become very intrigued recently with cryptocurrency. I am very green but trying to learn as much as I can.

Since I spend a fair amount of time on this page (especially as I await my G80 xdrive), I figured, why not start this thread…

I have lots of questions to those knowledgeable. *This thread wasn't created to debate whether or not it's a good investment strategy or not. *

So it's January, 2022.

What are some intriguing short term buys?
Long term buys?

What wallet does everyone like for storage? App based (I have used exodus) and hardware (leaning towards ledger)? If you don't use one, where do you store your crypto?

What are some good resources to learn more about cryptocurrency? YouTube channel? Book? Web page? Reddit?

What do you know about the metaverse and where do you see yourself investing within it (if you are thinking about it)?

Currently, I hold xrp, xlm, Hbar, and Algo primarily. I also have some Shib but who know where that "meme coin" will end up.

I hope we can all learn from each other on this topic and who knows? Make some money!

Let's discuss!
For hardware wallet I use the Ledger Nano S and no complaints so far, though I only hold 6 coins. Since I'm in Canada I started by watching the Crypto For Canadians channel on YouTube. There's a lot of Canada and Ontario-specific content, but he also goes over fundamental concepts and he does a great job of posting update videos as things change and certain content/advice becomes obsolete.

I recommend CoinMarketCap if you're looking for an app to keep track of your portfolio and record transactions.
Appreciate 1
RockinPA4860.00