View Single Post
      05-26-2015, 09:03 AM   #78
rking117
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i & 320i

I must say that your review is very generous and I do also like some of the features of the vehicle. But since you have covered that nicely let me HATE on it just a little.

1. The hood (bonnet), well it looks like a cross between a BMW and a Star Wars starfighter. I am waiting for those wings to pop out and it to take flight sending out missiles of light trying to defeat the Dark Side.
2. What is with the double fin in the back. It looks like a kid with a rice rocket (in my city this could refer to an Oldsmobile Cutlass, Buick Skylark or anything that looks like it qualifies as a hooopty) added it as an after thought.
3. Why would anyone build a vehicle that blurs the lines like this? I mean some lines on this vehicle look like they made a very good attempt to build a sleek, racey looking vehicle. Then it looks like they just wanted to add a few extra panels to it but instead of staying with a sleek design they decided to used rounded panels instead. Kind of like they ran out of i8 panels.
4. Oh and those kidneys. Have you ever heard of Flavor Flav? If you just added a hour and minute hand you are all set.
5. Speaking of Flavor Flav, the splitter, just under the kidneys, looks like it has his "grill" (golden teeth for those who don't know what im talking about)

I must say that this whole car leaves me a bit confused. But just so that I said it, I reserve the right to change my mind on this as anytime. It has just not happened yet.